Swap from Germany...


↳"Via Air Mail" postcard 




↳Front of "minpunkt" postcard 
(SOOO cute! )



↳ Back of "minipunkt" postcard ^
(Even cuter!)



↳ German coins 
(These will be a great start to my coin collection!)




↳ Tickets from a horse show and car race along with a Cologne Zoo map 
(These are great to add on to my tickets collection!)



↳ Crochet Flower Headband 
(I wear it a lot because I just love it...it's so cute!)

Goodies from a soon-to-be penpal in Germany! Thanks so much! You are so truly kind and I appreciate you sending these! :) I loved them!





0 Comments :

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown