More Kawaii....



(Above) Japanese Flower postcards




(Above) Flower Stickers (so pretty!)



(Above) Fashion Postcard



(Above) Ponyo Mini Notebook




(Above) Rilakkuma Mini Bag



(Above) Hello Kitty Subway Ticket




(Above) Kawaii Mini Journal




(Above) Kawaii Mini Sticky Sheets




(Above) Kawaii cupcake shaped bath fizzy (wow- so cool!)




(Above) Kawaii cupcake shaped lip gloss (so Kawaii!)




(Above) Kawaii kitty mug (with a ceramic lid- not  shown in picture)



(Above) Vintage Hello Kitty Pouch (aww!)



(Above) La Flleche scented pens (they smell so SO good and they write really well too, he he)! 


Here are some goodies that I got from a friend in Japan! WOW, thanks so much for everything! I'm in love with all these! What can I say...I have a HUGE Kawaii obession, ha ha, so I appreciate all of these! :)

P.S. Sorry that these images came out fuzzy or just horrible...the photos don't come out so good on the computer as they do on the camera! I just need to practice how to adjust them on here! >_<



1 Comments :

Karin said...

Are you still quite busy? I haven't heard from you in three months now :(

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown