Carried away...time goes by too fast!

Hello everyone! I'm back to blogging. I know- long time, no blog. It's been awhile since I've updated this blog and I have my reasons. Lately, I have been so behind on swaps and writing to my penpals...it's just craziness! Plus, all over that I'm a homeschooled student trying to prepare for college (my studies are very VERY important to me and I'm seeking a brighter future ahead!) and with all of this going on, I need to have at least some free time to be able to relax and spend time with my family. Some of you visiting here are probably from the Postcrossing Offical Forum and may be wondering why I haven't been on there in such a long time. I know, I miss being on Postcrossing too, but I just don't have much time for it and I need to catch up with swaps that I haven't done yet. For those of you who haven't received my swap yet, please PLEASE don't panic! I have found myself too carried away with swaps; therefore, I'm behind and I have realized that could become costly (my parents are the ones who pay and send off my swaps). Although I LOVE swaps so much, I just need to take a break and I'm sure my parents could use a break from their wallet! So if you are wondering why my swaps have been taking months to arrive, it's because my parents are trying to send a few swaps at a time since it's costly to do them all at once. Plus, my family and I have been getting sick on and off with this chilly fall weather! I know you guys don't like waiting  as I myself would freak out if I didn't get any swaps from someone over so many months, but if you could please just cooperate with me and stay as patient, it would really do me some good. What I'm going to do to make it easier for all of us is I'm going to try my very best to update my Incoming Mail and Outgoing Mail section to the far right of my blog at the top (see it?). I haven't forgotten any of you...I still have all your messages (u2us) and emails, don't worry!

This goes for all my snail mail pals too! I love all of you and I think of you all as really great friends! I'm sorry if you haven't heard back from me in awhile! I will try my best to make time to reply back to all the letters I have received and you can also keep updated with the Incoming Mail and Outgoing Mail section of my blog.

Many apologizes for all the delays and I hope everything will get right back on track as I plan. Please cooperate with me and everything will work out! I truly appreciate your patience and your understanding!

...& to put an end to this post, I just thought I would share with all of you a few fun pictures:






(above) 
A wax replica of a mailman from the Natural Bridge Wax Museum in Natural Bridge, Virginia, USA.



1 Comments :

shannah said...

Neat blog! Snail mail is the best!

http://www.writebeforeyoureyes.blogspot.com/

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown