Getting back on track- writing and sending!

      Ahh...it finally feels so good to be writing letters again! I really missed writing to all my lovely friends! 2011 was certainly a busy year for me that I never really got around to reply to my penpals and I'm sorry for haven't written to you all in such a long time.  Now I can get back to writing long letters without having to rush through them. I really appreciate all your patience and I hope that we will regain our friendship! I know some of you may be angry or upset thinking that I may be some "fake" penpal who only wants to receive letters and never wants to reply to them or that I lied/made excuses. But honestly I'm not that kind of person at all. I didn't make up any excuses and I wrote (or will be writing) an explanation of why I took so long to reply back. 
           
     I did have to get rid of a few penpals because we didn't get along well with the short letters that were written. I felt like my parents were wasting money on postage with such short letters (1 page) when I could be in a great friendship with long letters. However, those penpals that I want to keep a close friendship with me, I'll be replying to you all soon. I'm hoping that I'll finish writing to all my lovely penpals in about 2-3 weeks time (depending on if my family and I have plans, then there could be a delay). I know last weekend I was supposed to write to my penpals, but then we went on a 4 hour trip to Washington D.C. and I felt sick and tired after that; therefore, I didn't get any letters done. I actually didn't know we were going to go on a trip because my family doesn't really plan things out in advance, lol.

I'm actually getting quick at replying to letters though without even meaning to be, ha-ha. Last week, I mailed 5 letters (as you can see my photo below this post). 
Those were to: EmaLea (Western Australia), Noemi (Hungary),
 Zoe (NY, USA), Milda (Lithuania), and Alexa (Romania). 

I guess when I write I just cannot stop...it's something I enjoy! It's just so much fun writing letters! Letters mean so much more than an e-mail. You just get a great feeling through letters! It's hard to put into words...it's just something you have to experience yourself. So if you haven't done penpalling (or snail mail) before, I suggest  you start. You'll develop a great friendship that way! :)


0 Comments :

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown