My first typewritten letter!

Ahh...my first typewritten letter from Astrid in the UK. It's so elegant and lovely! :) She also included a little piece of her artwork. Isn't it pretty? She's quite talented! Thanks so much, Astrid! I look forward to doing snail mail with you! :)

P.S. Visit her blog at the link below:

www.schwarzie7design.wordpress.com

...and you can also see the art design company, Schwarzie Designs, she runs with her sister at these links below:

www.schwarzie-designs.com

www.facebook.com/SchwarzieDesigns

https://twitter.com/#!/SchwarzieDesign







1 Comments :

Stella said...

I can't believe I wasn't following you before!
I love your blog!! :)

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown