Sending off letters...


So far, I have mailed out letters to:

-Nicole (the Netherlands)*
- Christel (the Netherlands)*
- Jinnie (South Africa)*
- Kayleigh (the UK)
- Miss Luu (the UK)
- Yesenia (Puerto Rico)
- Mira (California, USA)
- Christie (California, USA)

I'm hoping to send letters off tomorrow to:

- Courtney/Fatimah (Kentucky, USA)
- Gayle (California, USA)
- Astrid (the UK)

AND I'll be working on letters to send off soon to:

- Michelle (California, USA)
- Rehana (the UK)
- Jordyn (New Zealand)
- Rin (Australia)
- Marlea (Australia)
- Elodie (Belgium)
- Alexa (Romania)
...etc....etc!


*= received

1 Comments :

Lady Kay said...

Hi there. :) This is Lady Kay and I just wanted to thank you for posting my link! I am so flattered that you enjoy reading my blog. :D :D :D

- k
ladykayy.blogspot.com
ladykayyblog@gmail.com

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown