Bonjour! Penpal from France...

Bonjour! Comment allez vous? :) 

This week, I got a letter from my French pen-pal, Camille. We have exchanged a few messages via Interpals, but since I haven't been on there much, she instead left a comment on my blog wanting to be snail mail pals :) Yay! I'm so happy to get to know her via snail mail!

Enough of my ramblings, ha-ha! I'm sure you all want to see what the lovely Camille sent me-


(Above)
Look at the envelope! It's mail art! ;)



(Above)
Camille made a list of things she adores (J'adore List).



(Above)
I love this cute postcard! :)



(Above)
Oh la la! This tea looks so elegant and sophisicated! Looks like something you would find at a 5 star hotel! :)




(Above and Below)
Aww...sooooo cute! Camille sent me some children books in French. They are such a great addition to my collection! Thanks so much, Camille! :) Merci beaucoup!



(Above)
This is a comic book called "Tom-Tom et Nana: Poux, papous, et pas papous", which I think is so cute and funny! I can understand a little of the French in these books as I took French 3 years ago in high school.


(Above)
A children's illustration book called "Mini-Loup, gare au garou". Isn't it adorable? I love the colorful illustrations! So lovely! :)

Thanks so much, Camille, for all your lovely mail! I really enjoyed all the things you sent! Many thanks for making my day a great mail day! I'll try to write you back as soon as I can! :)



3 Comments :

Tari said...

Oh... Tom Tom et Nana! I used to read lots of these books when I was younger! ;)

Hikari ℛ. ℋ. said...

I'm very glad you enjoyed that I sent!
Wait know for your answer, mh? ;)

Bisous~

Yasmeen said...

@Tari Really? I'm glad to hear that! They seem like very fun books to read! :)

@Hikari Me too, thanks again! I'm trying to reply to you as soon as I can! Xoxo!

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown