Penpal from the Netherlands

Yesterday, I was super happy to find such an amazing letter in my mailbox from my penpal, Christel, in the Netherlands:



(Above) 
I love how she made a handmade envelope out of vintage comics! 



(Above) 
Such a cute name for tea! I have never heard of it nor tried it before, but it smells so good! 


(Above)
What a creative idea...diy confetti! :)


(Above and Below) 
I absolutely adore the letter! The stamps are so lovely, the lace dollie is elegant, the string consist of amazing airmail colors, and I love the washi tape! What can I say, it's a letter full of lovely things! :)





Thanks so much, Christel, for such lovely mail! I really enjoyed reading it and I hope we will become great snail mail friends! I'll try to reply as soon as possible! :)


2 Comments :

Nicole said...

Have you still not received my mail? :( I hope it will arrive soon!

Yasmeen said...

@Nicole Not yet :( Don't worry, I have hope it will arrive soon...hopefully! Though Christel is also from the Netherlands and it only took 5 days for her letter to get here. Your letter has been taking a few weeks to arrive...I wonder why. I think our post office is a bit slow or something, but don't worry when it arrives, I'll post it on my blog as soon as I get because I'm so excited to get it! :)

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown