Penpal letter from...Austria!

Good morning, everyone! Hope you're all having a beautiful start to your day! Just think the weekend is right around the corner...ahh! :) Is anyone hoping for any big mail days? Don't we all, hehe! 




So on to incoming mail... yesterday, when I opened the mailbox, I was surprised to find this cute little letter from my new penpal in Austria:






Along with a bunch of little kawaii cards and two pieces of stationery (letter and envelope- all in one):







Wasn't this all just lovely?!? I love getting little kawaii things in the mail! It makes me smile! Thanks so much, Yoshi! :) I'm excited to do snail mail with you! I'll try to reply to your letter as soon as I can! :)


Oh and don't forget to check out Yoshi's amazingly, cute, kawaii giveaway over at her blog here. So many chances to win a bunch of kawaii goodies and so little time*, so go go GO! :) 


*Actually, it ends on June 1, but you know what I mean, ha-ha!






3 Comments :

Leah said...

Hi,
I'm a blogger who explore a lot of website. So I stop over your homepage a little minute, during I see your post, I have one question to you. What camera do you use?
Please Answer it :)

Jennifer said...

Oh yay another mail blog to follow :D! I found your add on Good Mail Day and wanted to write to you but you didn't leave an address.. :/ If you want to write you can e-mail me: SaskiaHamilton@live.co.uk :D
SaskiaHamiltonPenPals.blogspot.com

Yasmeen said...

@Leah Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving your comment! :) The camera I use is a Sony a300. I love it! It takes really nice photos fast and it makes you feel like a professional photographer, hehe! :)

@Jennifer Aww, thanks so much for following my blog and leaving a comment! :) I'm glad you found me through Good Mail Day. I'll definitely check out your blog and email you as soon as I can. Thanks again! :)

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown