Another letter from Kayleigh (the UK)!

MAIL...yes! Oh how I love thou mail (does that even make sense...lol)! So on Monday, I received another lovely, cute letter from my British penpal, Kayleigh. I love all the cute stickers she puts on the envelope and the fairy stationery she printed out is quite lovely (I seem to overuse the word 'lovely' a lot, but it's the word I love to use the most, ha-ha)! Thanks, Kayleigh, for your letter! :) I will try to reply to you as soon as I can. I'm a bit behind on letter writing at the moment, but I'll catch up! So those who haven't received a letter from me yet, I truly appreciate your patience and please expect a letter from me soon (hopefully).



3 Comments :

Jennifer said...

Kayleigh is a good friend of mine, I've never seen one of her letters before, they're so cute :)

Yasmeen said...

@Jennifer Aww, really? That's super great! :) She's such a good friend...penpal! I agree, Kayleigh letters are always so nice to receive! Are you soon-to-be penpals with Kayleigh or good friends in person? :)
Have a great weekend!

sammybongo said...

Really nice from the UK.

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown