Another letter from Maya Floria (Indonesia)...

Yesterday was an awesome mail day for me! Boy was I super happy! :) Hadn't gotten this much mail on one day in awhile. One of the letters I received yesterday was from my pen-pal, Maya, from Indonesia. It's such a nice envelope she made from a fashion catalog and I love the airmail envelope  and felt bookmark she included inside! She also included a little packet of jasmine tea, which I have never tried before. But I hear it tastes good! Oh and not to mention, my name is Arabic for Jasmine flower, so Jasmine tea should be lovely, hehe! :) Thanks so much, Maya, for your letter and goodies! They're so nice! :) Will try to write to you soon...I'm still waiting to get some stamps and for my printer to work! I have some letters written already, but I won't show them yet until I actually am ready to send them off.












2 Comments :

Maya Floria Yasmin said...

So glad you like my mail ^^

sammybongo said...

wow really cute pretty lovely, I am happy you got something so happy bright looking.

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown