The last piece of mail I got yesterday...a parcel from my penpal, Alexa (Romania)!

Yesterday was a big mail day for me considering I haven't gotten this much mail in one day in a long time. I got 3 pieces of mail (2 of them you can see in the 2 previous posts before this), but that's still a lot to have gotten in one day. So mail and a movie made my day really great! I felt so happy! :) (Btw, the movie I was watching was Fireproof! Such a beautiful movie!)

So as the title of this post reads, the last piece of mail I received yesterday was a big, nice parcel from my good ol' penpal, Alexa, from Romania. This is what my day even better! :) I haven't received such a big parcel before and so I was super duper happy! I know I was to be expecting a parcel from Alexa as she told she was sending one, but I never thought it would be this big, hehe. Alexa, dearest, you really made my day! XOXO! :) I just spent an hour uploading all the photos of what was in this lovely parcel, ha-ha! I couldn't help but take photos of everything, so all 33 photos will make this a long post ! 


 Thanks so much, Alexa! I loved everything you sent and they will go great with my collections. I always enjoy getting your mail! :) I'll try to finish your letter as soon as I can. I'm still waiting to get some stamps and for my printer to work. I have already written some letters, but I won't post photos of them until I actually am ready to send them off :) Hopefully, I'll get stamps soon! Thank you all for your patience and I hope you all have a fabulous weekend! 



(Above)
Such a beautiful, beautiful heart charm! <3





(Above)
Look at how thick this parcel is! OMG!



(Above)
So MANY stamps...wowzers!



(Above)
Winnie the Pooh phone charm, lip balm, charm bracelet, cute bear phone charm, and a JOY keychain!





(Above and Below)
Cherry Charm and a Turtle Charm..sooo cute!







(Above)
Cute memo sheets...aww! :)



(Above)
Front of a 1 Leu Romanian banknote



(Above)
Back of a 1 Leu Romanian banknote




(Above)
Front of Romanian Coins



(Above)
Back of Romanian Coins




(Above)
Such a lovely notecard filled with nice quotes Alexa wrote inside!




(Above and Below)
Such a cute postcard and I love the London postcard!




(Above)
A postcard from one of the hotels she stayed at in 




(Above and Below)
Some interesting mini cards...





(Above and Below)
OMG...Alexa wrote a note on such cute, adorable stationery!





(Above and Below)
Open the doors of this pamphlet and tada, a clipping from a fashion magazine with some quotes Alexa wrote! 







(Above and Below)
A cute Hello Kitty notepad with a mirror :)





(Above and Below)
A Hello Kitty sticker album...aww!




(Above)
Stickers



(Above)
Some napkins with different designs



(Above)
A package of red tea. At first, I thought it was coffee as I have never seen tea in a big package like this before, ha-ha. This tea smells so lovely...ahh! :)




(Above and Below)
A little, pretty, sparkly bag to put all the little goodies she sent! :)




Xoxo! <3




1 Comments :

sammybongo said...

Wow you got so much stuff I am so happy for you. Wow your right that is a lot of stamps,

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown