Penpal Letter from Singapore

This is the second piece of mail that I received yesterday. It's a lovely letter from my penpal, Pingxin, from Singapore! Pingxin is such a sweet friend! We started chatting via kik and I can tell we'll be great friends via snail mail! :) 

Along with her letter was a cute little gift (Lancy Cat sticky notes). Thanks so much, Pingxin, for such wonderful mail! :) I really enjoyed receiving it! Oh and I love the stamps (both the postage stamps and the ink stamps on the envelope)...so pretty! :) 








2 Comments :

sammybongo said...

awwwwwwwwww truly truly pretty lovely big big big big time.

pingxin said...

YAYYYY!! I'm glad you like it! (TuT)\\ was so worried it'll turn out ugly... <3 take care sis!! ^^

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown