Penpal from France-

Bonjour! Yesterday was yet another mail day! :) The mail just keeps on coming! I haven't gotten so much mail in awhile. It's so much fun getting mail! I must admit penpalling is an addicting hobby! I can't help it! Not only is it addicting, but it's also a fun hobby! :)


This lovely letter came from my French penpal, Tari. I absolutely love the cute stationery she wrote on and the stamps on the envelope are fabulous! :) It's lovely mail art on the envelope and I also adore the postcard she included! Thanks soooo much, Tari, for your letter and card! I'm so happy!








P.S. Thanks, sammybongo, for always leaving your comments, ha-ha! :) So sweet of you! I hope you enjoy your summer vacation (especially your trip to Calgary) and I hope all my other blog readers out there have a great summer too! Comments (and seeing that I have followers) always make my day! :)




4 Comments :

sammybongo said...

Your welcome for me always commenting. I think the card is very net looking. True pen-palling is very fun and addicting.

RAE said...

Wow this mail is very very very lovely! I love those stamps! And the card... breath taking haha! Love, Romana

lipton|TEE said...

Love the stationery she used the card! Way too cute!

Tari said...

I'm so glad to see you got my letter and enjoyed it! :)

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown