Penpal from Singapore-

On Thursday, I received mail from my Singapore-an penpal, Joy. Along with her letter, she included- a vintage mini card, a little Hello Kitty sticker, and a book that she enjoyed reading during her childhood years. How sweet of her! It really reminds me of the kind of books I use to read when I was younger :) Thanks so much for your wonderful mail, Joy! I was really filled with joy to have gotten your letter, hehe! P.S. I also love the stamps on the envelope! Singapore's stamps are always so vibrant and pretty! :)








1 Comments :

sammybongo said...

Wow having a pen-friend child book is really special, Maybe someday when you have a child your kid's will love the book she use to love.

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown