Postcard from Rachael (the UK)

Look what came in the mail today! A postcard from my penpal, Rachael, from the UK. The postcard was from her trip to the Isle of Man and so the postcard below shows the Snaefell Wheel Laxey. I always enjoy getting postcards from my penpals when they go on little trips. It's fun and interesting to read! :) Thanks, Rachael, for your postcard! Hope you had a great time in the Isle of Man and all your other vacations! And to all my followers/readers, hope you all are having a great summer! Do any of you have plans for this summer? 
I would love to hear them! :)






1 Comments :

sammybongo said...

Wow the post card look's so cool. I love getting post cards from my pen-pals who go on trips too.

I sometime get post cards letters from my friend in Japan who does her letter on a post card.

I might be going to Calgary this summer.

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown