Penpal from Australia (anyone want to send her some happy mail?)-

Remember Marlea's letter from last time? The one full of circus mail art? Well, today I received another letter from her. I actually haven't replied to her first letter yet :( I know, I should be ashamed of myself and I am. But we did keep in touch a little via email because we both were going through a lot at the same time. Though now everything is going alright for me, so I'm hoping to write her back soon. Although, Marlea is going through a lot right now, so I was wondering if anybody would like to send her some mail to cheer her up. I think she would love that and it would make her day just a little brighter! :) If you want to send her happy mail, just email me and I'll give you her address (I'll have to ask her permission though, but at the same time I want to keep it a surprise, so I'll have to think about how I'm going to do this). 

Meanwhile, here's Marlea's letter and along with the letter, she included some little envelopes. Thanks so much, Marlea, for your mail and I'm sorry for taking so long to reply back! I really appreciate your patience and will try to get back to you soon! :) 












1 Comments :

sammybongo said...

I am sorry she is having a hard time, I hope she get some bright happy smile to make her smile.

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown