Penpal from New Jersey (USA)-

Got a letter from my penpal, Lindsey, from New Jersey today! I love the bright, red envelope and the flower wax seals! :) Along with the letter,  she also included a Bingo sheet from when she played Bingo not too long ago and to show how close she was to winning $125. I never knew you could win money at Bingo...interesting! :P I always thought it was just a game for old grannies who were bored and found Bingo to be entertaining, lol (don't take me wrong, I think old grannies are nice and fun!).

Thanks so much, Lindsey, for your letter! :)







1 Comments :

sammybongo said...

Hey there. The flower wax seals is really nice looking. I love Bingo so very much. Too bad she did not win but she was so close maybe she should try again.

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown