Off to Nether-land...

So I've been busy catching up with letters. I have finished about oh 4 or 5 letters and am still working on more. The writing saga never ends, hehe! Actually, I enjoy letter writing. It keeps me occupied and I enjoy making new friends via snail mail. You would think that writing lots of letters would give you 6 packs on your hands, ha-ha! So I'll try my best to finish all the letters within the time frame of 1-2 weeks and 3-4 weeks at the max if I'm busy. I appreciate all your patience! Xoxo. 


     Now it's time to see what I got in the mail this week-


 〮〮〮Marjolein from the Netherlands  〮〮〮✈










Thank you very much, Marjolein, for your mail! I loved everything you sent...all svery cute! :)



1 Comments :

sammybongo said...

I am happy your working on letters. I feel the same way about having letters to do good luck.

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown