Lovely Letter

Hello, lovely readers! Sorry I haven't been posting lately. I have been busy and the post has been kind of slow really slow lately. I mailed a few letters out before I moved and they took 6 weeks or so to arrive. That's almost a month! And then this letter from my Polish penpal, Jowita, took weeks to get here also (Hi Jowita dear, thanks so much for your lovely letter! Really brought a smile on my face!). In Virginia, the post arrived pretty fast, but now living in Washington state, I feel the post takes FOREVER. Is it just me? Or maybe it's due to the holiday season which has delayed some mail arrivals? I don't know, but you'd think they would try to send everything out asap to get to their destinaton for the holidays but no, they want to take their good ol' time. Anyways, I hope the post office will at least try to speed things up. I still am waiting for some mail from some of my penpals who mailed parcels in early December for swaps and I still haven't got them :( I just hope they aren't lost though I'm sure they're still out there somewhere still trying to get here! Will post here whenever mail arrives :) Enough of me complaining, onto some cheerful mail pics-



 〮〮〮 Jowita FROM Poland 〮〮〮✈




















 〮〮〮Happy Postal Traveling!  〮〮〮







1 Comments :

sammybongo said...

Really nice good great cute pretty lovely mail.

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown