Moleskine + Calligraphy




 -- Patricia from the Philippines --✈



 

 
 
 
 
 




A Little Postal Gratitude  >> Thanks so much, Patricia, for this lovely letter/journal! This is amazing! It's a moleskine journal that opens up into a letter...how lovely! I love moleskine journals! Oh and I just love Patricia's calligraphy! I want to be able to write in calligraphy one day. It's such a beautiful style of writing, don't you think so?
 
More Postal Gratitude  >> And thank you to all those who have been following and stopping by! Love you all so much! <3 I get so excited when I get a new follower because I always love to check out all my followers' blogs. So if you have a mail blog or any nice blog in general that you would like me to have a look at, feel free to post in the comments and I'll be happy to check it out :)
 
To keep you posted >> These past few letters/mail that I have been posting (and will be posting) are from awhile ago (anywhere from weeks to a month ago). I know right!! It's because I have been so busy since attending online uni. I honestly never would have thought online uni would be this busy but it is. So now with uni, I have to definitely organize and plan a schedule to make time for everything. There's so many things I want to do and so little time. Time just goes by too fast! As for my penpals, I cannot say thanks enough for being patient with me. I know some of you are upset...maybe even mad at me for haven't written in so long. I'm not the best penpal, but I'm trying my best to get letters out as soon as I can. More about this concern/topic will be in the "FAQ" section at the top of my blog, which I'll be posting soon (hopefully). So be on the lookout for that along with more pics :) Take Care and enjoy the rest of your weekend!! xoxo
 
 
 -- Happy Postal Traveling!  --
 
 

9 Comments :

Elizabeth Murguía said...

this is just amazing! :)

Yasmeen said...

@Elizabeth I know right, thanks!! :)

Jenni said...

Oh, how beautiful calligraphy! :-)

sapho said...

I have one postcard from Patricia, it´s really amazing!

Yasmeen said...

@Jenni I definitely agree...it's very beautiful! Wish I could write like that :)

@sapho Really? How cool!! What does the postcard look like? :) I can send you some postcards also, if you'd like.

Yina Guerrero said...

awwww, that´s an amazing letter, the idea, style and caligraphy, is a really lovely snail mail. Greetings from Dominican Republic :D

Michelle said...

Wow..that's beautiful handwriting!

Manu World said...

Adorable!!!
Hugs from Oporto, unesco site!!
;-)

Yasmeen said...

@Yina Guerrero Thank you!! I love everything about it also. It's such a lovely piece of mail :)

@Michelle I know right! It's amazing penmanship :)

@Manu World Thank you and thanks for stopping by! :)

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown