Postal Delivery


 

 -- Carmen from Australia--✈



  



  A Little Postal Gratitude  >> Thank you, Carmen, for the lovely gift! :) Carmen told me she wanted to send me a little surprise and ta da, here it is. She made it/sewed it herself- an airmail/postal pouch. She knows me too well, hehe. And for those of you who don't know me all so well, one thing you should know about me is that I love anything and everything airmail/postal related :) So thanks again, Carmen! I really do love it especially since I can say one of my penpals made it ;)

Note: I received this mail months ago as I've mentioned previously I have lots and lots of  photos to upload of mail I received ages ago. I know, shame on me!! But I'll try to write as many letters as I can during this break of mine :) Oh and one more thing- along with this little gift, Carmen had included a little letter, but unfortunately I have to take a new pic of it since it became rather blurry. So I'll upload it as soon as I can on this same blog post.


More Postal Gratitude  >> Thanks for all those who are still visiting, commenting, and following me everywhere rather it be via Blogger, BlogLovin, Youtube, Instagram, or Pinterest!! xoxo 
I love hearing from you all and even if I don't reply, I do enjoy reading through the comments :)


To keep you posted >>A little tired and blah today. Hopefully, I'll continue to work more on those letters tomorrow. Really need to get working on a new schedule! I'm such  I was a procrastinator and I had promised myself that I would no longer do that. Let's hope I can keep promises from now on! Doesn't feel good to lie to others nor myself > words of advice.
 


 -- Happy Postal Traveling!  --




2 Comments :

Corelay said...

Pretty surprise you have received! :)

Yasmeen said...

@Corelay Thanks!! It certainly is. Btw, will work on your letter soon. Thanks for waiting!! :)

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown