Dreamy-land


<< INCOMING >>
 
 -- Da from Korea --✈










 A Little Postal Gratitude  >> Thanks so very much, Da! Everything is uberly cute! I can't help but stare at these lovely items. Pastel and floral= <3 On top of that, I love journals. I actually collect **cough, cough** journals.Okay, okay- I hoard them! I can't help it. I love to write in journals, but there are some journals that are just too pretty to write in. But at the same time, I can't stand to see them sit there and collect dust. I need to start putting them to great use :) Anyways, thanks again, Da! I'll try to see what I can send you from the things you mentioned on your blog.

More Postal Gratitude  >> Thank you to all those who comment, like, and follow! :0)

To keep you posted >> Gotta get back to studies. Procrastination...ugh, the word alone sounds terrible! I promised myself I wouldn't do it yet it got the best of me. Anyways, after I get caught up again with studies and especially after midterms, I'll do some more outgoing.
 


 

 -- Happy Postal Traveling!  --




1 Comments :

sammybongo said...

WoW Korea has really pretty stuff.

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown