My 'Letter from Madison'



 -- Madison from the US--✈





 








A Little Postal Gratitude  >> This amazing letter was from the lovely Madison! Thanks so much, Madison! You know me so well because I absolutely adore typewriters...and photographs! So the photo of the typewriter was definitely cool (yes, that typewriter photo is taken by Madison- I just took a photo of the photo she sent me because I loved it & wanted to show y'all) :) I also love your handwriting, Madison- simply gorgeous!  Please guys go take a look at her tumblr to see the mail she sends (and receives) for her project "Letters from Madison". She's an incredibly nice person and I can't wait to write her back :)

More Postal Gratitude  >> Thanks for all the love & support from all the comments you guys leave here to the likes/comments on Instagram and on Pinterest! Love you all- xoxo :) It makes me so happy to connect with you guys and get to know my readers/followers! 

To keep you posted >> I've been a bit tired and sluggish lately. I went to the dentist for a cleaning and after that I've just been ugh. I'll probably have to get my wisdom teeth out soon and get braces. Oh the joy! Wish I got braces when I was much younger, but better late than never, I guess.

Oh and yesterday was my first time dyeing my hair especially with henna. I was so excited and hoping to see the awesome results afterwards, but I was only disappointed to wake up to no color change. Just really soft hair and a very VERY slight copper color. I guess I need more of the henna and need to wear it longer since my hair is a pretty dark brown color (I only wore it on for 4 hours like the henna box says). I was trying to achieve a more auburn or copper color. So I will definitely have to give it another try and experiment to see what works (or doesn't work). Though this is my first time using henna in my hair, I have used it a couple times before on my hands some years ago. I love the designs people create with henna...so pretty! 

Let's see what else have I been up to? Mmm...catching up with studies and then I've just been cooking/baking some food for my family & I. Also, there's been exciting news in my family. I don't know when I'll be sharing that just yet but yeah. I'll try to work on more letters towards the end of November/beginning of December because I have midterms coming up and so I have to study for those. So disappointed in myself because I still haven't sent the Eid ul Adha cards to my Muslim penpals (so sorry) and Eid ul Adha was like last month. I'm still working on them. It's just I have been so busy trying to balance everything out. I'm a mess!! I never can stick on schedule which makes me quite  frustrated and irritated at times. Is anyone else like that- where you just have so many dreams/plans/ideas you want to accomplish and you're like trying to work at everything at once? Well, that's definitely me! I really need to sort out my priorities. Anyone want to help? Just kidding! On a more positive note, I hope you all had a great Friday (I forgot it was even Friday until I saw the date on my computer just a few minutes ago, ha) and hope you all have an extraordinary weekend. Toodles!



 -- Happy Postal Traveling!  --






0 Comments :

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown