-▼ Pretty "Foxy" Mail ▲-

<< INCOMING MAIL >>

 -- Michelle (Misa) from the UK --✈













A Little Postal Gratitude  >> Isn't this just the cutest? Gosh, I just love the stationery bits and pieces she included here! So pastel-y and I can definitely say when I opened it, I was filled with utmost happiness! Thank you so much, Misa, for such a cute, nice letter! It was an absolute joy to have this in my mailbox :) I look forward to our pen-friendship <3


More Postal Gratitude  >> Thanks for all the love & support from all the comments you guys leave here to the likes/comments on Instagram and on Pinterest! Love you all- xoxo :) It makes me so happy to connect with you guys and get to know my readers/followers! 

To keep you posted >> I'm so sorry that I missed posting on Monday...my bad! I completely forgot! As of now, I've been busy studying and doing midterms. This will go on until next week. I'll probably start working on letters sometime in December. I also apologize for haven't been updating as much on Instagram. The reason why I have been on here blogging as much as I do is that I already made these blog posts in advance sometime ago (note: most of these letters are still ones that I receive from awhile ago), so all I had to do was simply post them up for you all to see. I hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed receiving all you guys amazing mail! I better get back to studying before I fall behind. Hope to update you all again soon! :0) Stay safe and take care...xoxo



 -- Happy Postal Traveling!  --


4 Comments :

Sarah said...

So sweet, especially those little bunnies. Would you like to be pen pals, my dear? <3 xoxo

Aqeela said...

These are so cute, i love the fox in the first photo. I soooooo hope you want to be penpals... I sent you an interpals message...
Aqeela xx

sapho said...

Hi! Did you get my email I sent you about a month ago?

iz said...

Lovely blog. These letters are just too cute. Long live snail mail!! Kind regards ✿

 

Copyright:

All these photos are mine unless otherwise stated.
Pretty please with a cherry on top- do NOT use any of my photos without my consent and do not claim these photos as yours. I'd highly appreciate that, thank you! :) You may use these images ONLY, if you give me credit, so that people know these are my works and no one elses.

Little Postal Travels 2014©

Follow Us

Experience

3D Live Statistics

top social

Little Postal Travels



" The envelope, self-sealed in a
meticulous way with wax, monogrammed
engraved so beautifully on the back...I treasure
this letter, and its envelope."


- "I Have His Letters Still" by Ray Brown